Romantic Paris, world-class museums in Britain, rich historical heritage in Hungary, savour the famous gourmets Monte Isola or the castles of Poznan, the Europe Tour package has all the flavours of life one can imagine. Europe is many worlds under one roof.
Why opt Europe Tour Package?
Always waiting to descent voyagers and take a deep relaxed breath, Europe is a ‘can’t miss’ travel destination for all the travel enthusiasts. Whether you look forward to a honeymoon package, family getaways, a beach holiday with friends, or a gastronomical solo trip, Europe has it all. Be it a foodie, an adrenalin junkie, a nature lover, Europe Tour has always been the first choice of voyagers across the globe.
A few of the major destination in Europe Tour:
- Budapest, Hungary: Famous for its unmatched gastronomy, rejuvenating thermal waters and vibrant history Budapest truly lives up to its reputations. Famous for its archaeological beauty, Budapest is crowned as the “Paris of the East”. Go watch the enchanting view of the sunset or the cave churches of Gellért Hill in Budapest for an eternal experience that will last your entire life.
- Braga, Portugal: Another topmost choice of Europe Tour is Braga. It is a perfect place to divulge into the ancient Portuguese era and travel back into times. The home to the oldest churches in Portugal, Braga is never free from the cacophony of cathedral bells. Despite being the third-largest town in the country, it is as calm as the ambience of churches.
- Monte Isola, Italy: Monte Isola is a great green mountain emerging in the middle of the lake. It is a total paradise to fulfil your gourmets’ whims. Walkthrough the wooden paths to reach the tranquil fishing villages of Monte. Don’t miss the wooden carvings and belle cafes in Monte Italy.
- Paris, France: Opening its arms, the most beautiful place in the world Paris never fails to seduce the visitors. Everything and every experience in Paris is a treat to the soul. From museums to cafes, vineyards to opera houses, from the famous French bonbons to city boulevards Paris will make you feel spoilt for choice. Tick off one place from the Europe travel list after living this wonderful destination.
- Poznan, Poland: Famous for its unique ‘ice sculpture festival’, Poznan is an open treasure of medieval period. It is a carrier of age-old traditions and intertwines it with the modern world. Chill out in the palm houses, rejuvenate yourself in Malta, or just feel the colourful walls of the old town.
- Málaga, Spain: Fill your lungs with fresh clean air and experience the rich gastronomy of Malaga. The birthplace of Pablo Picasso, Malaga is one of the most underrated cities in Spain. With a good number of monuments and museums, Malaga holds a lot about Spain’s Islamic history.
- Geneva, Switzerland: Geneva is a city which hard to resist visiting again and again without any guilt. It is the most loved tourist destination across Europe. With the presence of topmost diplomatic organisations like United Nation and Red Cross, Geneva attracts a large number of visitors every year. Not only for business purpose, but Geneva is also well ranked among the top Europe honeymoon tour destinations. It hosts the famous cheese-making town called Gruyères.
- Sainte-Maxime (France): Well-known for its turquoise waters and endless beaches, Sainte-Maxime is a harbour of serenity. As soon as you step on the land of Sainte-Maxime in France, the phenomenal panoramic view will amaze you. Calm your yen with a “Dame Blanche” and a heavenly salad, Sainte-Maxime is never in dearth of options.
- Athens, Greece: Not only the current capital but it is the heart of Greece. Known for its treasured love for rustic vestiges, Athens serves you well with a dash of experiencing history. Travel to the Temple of Zeus, the Acropolis museum, the National Gardens, the Parthenon and a distant era of Greek.
- Kotor, Montenegro: Can’t decide a place where you can relax and stay active during the holidays? Kotor is the most suitable example of this confusion. Seems like a butterfly, Kotor is a submerged river valley consisting of 4 connected bays. This place offers adventure, cultural aspects, sneak-peak into history and lots of options for your sweet tooth during your Europe Tour.
Best time to Visit Europe: Europe is a year-round destination and it mainly depends on the type Europe Tour you are planning. If you enjoy sunny warm beaches, the best time to visit Europe is during the summer months of June to September. Summers experience most of the cultural events and galas.
- Summer Season: This is the ideal time to plan a Europe Tour Package. Most of the activities are open at this time. Visit France, Greece, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, and Greece in the months of June to August.
- Autumn in Europe: During this time, from September to November, you can plan a visit to Sweden, Belgium and Netherland.
- Spring in Europe: From March to May, schedule a tour France, Scotland, England, Hungary and Ireland.
- Winters in Europe: Visit Russia and Poland from December to February for enjoying Venice Carnival of Italy, Snow and Ice Sculpture Festival of Belgium, Amsterdam Light Festival, and Momentum Ski Festival of Switzerland.
What to eat on a Europe Tour?
Europe has so much to offer to everyone that its range is impossible to mention in one place. It is a bit difficult to decide from the list of so many delicacies in Europe. Belgian Waffle of Belgium, Palacinky in the Czech Republic, Doner Kebab in the U.S., German Currywurst, Goulash in Hungary are some of the famous ‘not to miss’ delicacies of Europe.